How this ONE MISTAKE almost cost her beloved dog
One faithful day, A woman with her loving dog went out to get some groceries. She drove to the local supermarket only to be denied entry by the guard.
"Oh no, we can't let you in ma'am company policies."
Disappointed she went back with her dog...
Then she immediately decided to leave her dog inside the car while she does her shopping.
"It will be fine, Jack! I'll leave the engine and the A/C running."
She went off and bought all her necessities.
She's already lining up the register; then, she realized she left her wallet in the car.
She went back to the car...
Only to realized her dog is panting heavily!
Distressed, she panicked and called help!
Thankfully Jack survived.
Apparently, the car ran out of gas and left Jack inside with almost 100 degrees of temperature.
It has happened time and time again throughout history.
Pets being left alone inside a car.
Tears have been shed.
Glasses have been shattered.
And we have lost hundreds of lives.
So fellow pet owners, Repeat after me:
AS THE PET PARENTS OF (YOUR PET'S NAME), I SOLEMNLY SWEAR NEVER TO LEAVE THEM INSIDE THE CAR ALONE.
WHY LEAVING YOUR PETS INSIDE A CAR CAN BE LETHAL
It's a crime in several states. Leaving your pets unattended in a vehicle is dangerous. Dogs are highly susceptible to heatstroke. On even a typical day, Your car can reach up to 100 degrees in just 20 minutes.
Emergency First Aid for dogs
For the best chance of survival, the temperature of your dog needs to be lowered right away. Make sure to place them in a cool and shaded area. Douse them with fresh water. Avoid icy cold water, as this could cause shock. Once your dog is starting to settle, take them to the nearest vet as an emergency matter.